- Hired two incredible new staff members: Jill Kinison, Outdoor Program & Volunteer Coordinator and Sara Pournoor, Program Coordinator.
- Purchased a much needed 12-passenger van with a grant from the Boeing Employee Community Fund.
- Grew our summer program to include paid youth internships with Rudy’s Barbershop.
- Worked with the United Way & 501 Commons to improve our volunteer experience.
- Cultivated partnerships with Coach Across America, YDEKC and School’s Out Washington to strengthen the quality and outcomes of our programs.
- Started the process of visioning for organizational growth in 2014 and 2015.
If that weren’t enough good news, this fall, tSB received the Colleen Willoughby Youth Civic Engagement Award and we were recently nominated for a prestigious award from the Road Map Project — what a great year it has been!
Thank you so much for being a part of our success. We cannot wait to keep pushing our growing edge with you in 2014!