About our Peer Leader Program
Each fall, tSB works with 10-12 returning Prophets (1st year youth participants) that are selected as Peer Leaders (PLs).
What Do Peer Leaders Do?
- Help develop our social justice and environmental justice curriculum along with service projects that reflect the current issues facing our youth.
- Receive training in public speaking, group facilitation and conflict management.
- Provide organizational leadership by participating in our hiring and visioning processes, which includes recruiting and interviewing potential youth participants, mentors and staff.
- Attend Board meetings and serve on Board committees to provide youth voice with strategic direction of the organization.
- Work with our Prophets during small group discussions, manage large group dynamics, and encourage youth on the mountain and during service projects.
Can I Apply?
Yes, if you have graduated as a Prophet, still attend high school and want to continue your leadership in the tSB community!
2021-22 PL application will open in August 2021.