We are Hiring a Outreach Coordinator!
We are looking for a part-time Outreach Coordinator to join our team. The Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for program logistics and outreach, coordinating marketing efforts and communications, assisting with volunteer and alumni engagement. There is an opportunity for this role to expand into a full-time position in 2021.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in non-profit industry
• At least one year experience working with youth development programs
• Experience with, and understanding of, the diverse communities we serve
• Passion for the mission and values of tSB
• Availability to work on some evenings and weekends
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Strong administrative skills and recognize the value of timely, concise and efficient communication
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of various social media platforms
• Experience in collaborating in a diverse and dynamic team environment
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision. • Possesses a high tolerance for ambiguity
• Previous experience with tSB programming
• Familiarity with donor management databases and other tracking databases
• Demonstrated analytical and evaluative skills to effectively interpret data/information
• Partner with program team to coordinate with community partners and program participants to maximize effectiveness of programming and community collaboration
• Partner with program team and development team to assist with recruitment and engagement of volunteers with a focus on alumni
• Handle logistics for program recruitment process, trainings, activities and/or events
• Assist team to ensure visibility of organization at community events and activities
• Serve on Risk Management committee
Marketing and Communications
• In partnership with the Executive Director and Development Manager, assist with tSB’s annual report, e-newsletter, event invitations, recruiting materials, and mailings.
• Make regular posts on all tSB social media platforms
• Maintain web-based content and relevancy of information on the website
• Handle correspondence to emails via tSB’s info box and general phone calls
• Organize meetings, events, and seeking out opportunities to make tSB’s presence known
• Assist Program Coordinator with intake and tracking of gear donations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• 20 hours a week
• Salary DOE ($16-$18/hour range)
• Season Pass/Lift Tickets to Stevens Pass and/or the Summit at Snoqualmie
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Lacie West at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your desired salary and start date in your cover letter. Interviews will be conducted on rolling basis till position is filled.
tSB is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces equity, and in compliance with applicable laws, tSB does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status. BIPoC candidates and those familiar with our programs are strongly encouraged to apply.